March 26, 2010

Tonight

My babe,
Tonight, you're looking so amazing
You make me feel so ecstatic
Chills rush down my spine, my heart beats fast,I feel warmth throughout my body.
You're the only one I want,the only one I think about,the only one I truly love
Rachel,our moment in life has just begun, and you're mine tonight

You make me go crazy
Will be your beautiful smile;
Your luscious lips and your sexy kisses;
The sweetness of your voice when you whisper to me?
You're smart and caring and have many great charms,and I fell complete when you're in my arms.
Baby cakes, my sweet girl, you're one in a million,my most special one;
Rachel, so many thing we today shared, the sunset, the candlelight dinner.
And see you to prepare to go to the bed;
My oh my, Darling, you left me speechless,what a great feeling! ... Heck yes!
I'm proud because I know that I got the best girl
I'll hold you all night,now turned into reality,how I wish this will last for eternity
I just love you so much, my most wonderful girl!
Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails