March 16, 2010

Don't be sad!

Rachel, don't be sad!
Sometimes we wait for our dreams.But remember: life doesn't just to happen to us-
When you're tired and worn at the close of day
And things just don't seem to be going your way.When even your patience has come to an end.
Try taking time out and confide in life, you can make it happen.First,picture a beautiful future.then every day take a step big or small to bring it to live.Forget things that do not make sense.
Which means can make you suffer in life!


Babe, whatever you want most can be your because you have the power to set it in motion.
No troubles exist that God cannot mend.But to get quick relief just confide in yourself.
There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and be more careful about who you trust next time around....Don't wast your time,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
Remember,I'm always here for you,to hear your cry,to stop the tears from running down your face,to catch you, my darling, when you fall.And to listen to what you have to say.and I want you to know that you can trust me with your secrets.to keep them to me and only me,that, I will do my best to be the most trustworthy and understanding friend I can be,because I love you, my girl,and I will always be there for you. in your hard and happy times.
In flesh-blood,or in spirit and mind,I'll be there to hold you and listen to what you have to say.
Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails