March 11, 2010

My sunshine

My darling,
You remember when I sang this song to you?
When you were sad and sleep in my arms....You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.
Rachel, you hold the key to happiness.You don't have to wait for it or chase it----happiness can be yours right now.


The secret?
Giving yourself permission to relax.
Celebrating your strengths instead of magnifying your flaws.
Reaching for your real dreams instead of postponing your heart to all the possibilities each and every new day brings.
Sweetheart,never forget all moments pass quickly----the good ones as well as the bad.
So enjoy life,why dwell on heartbreak when you can focus on your future and your healthy!
You know it's okay to make yourself happy,too!
Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails