March 22, 2010

Holding good cards

My girl,does your life seem stuck?
Do not worry it won't be for long,because your future is filled with love,joy and success!
I hold in my hands a box of gold with a secret inside that no one else knows
The box is priceless,but it's easy to see.
The treasure inside is far more precious to me,is the love I have for you
Because you're one-of-a-kind,I love you not just for everything you do,but for everything you are.


Today I share this treasure with you,I don't want let a day go by without appreciating the person that you are.
Rachel, you are more beautiful now than ever and you bring out the best in me.
I want to make all your dreams come true,I'm picture it,and we are one step closer to living it.
Babe, I know all the problems you have, I know you're live is like as a roller coaster:always I am by your side,I don't love you in part-time,always you come first in my life!
Baby cakes, without the ups and downs,it would be a dull ride!
I enjoy this ride with you for so many years,and something wonderful is about to happen.
Please tell that little doubting voice inside your head to hush.It doesn't know what it's talking about!Let yourself love and be loved.You deserve both!
It's always worth trying for a dream, life consists not in holding good cards,but in playing those you hold well. I'm holding my cards, this ones I know so well.
Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails