January 27, 2010

Always I will be by your side

Rachel,
Love, like a lamp,need to be fed out of the oil of another's heart,
or its flame burns low.
To be in love is to understand that love is strong yet delicate....
....for it can easily be broken.


Sweetie Rachel,
Love, like a river,cuts a new path when it meets an obstacles.
I suggest looking at the world with new filters,new glasses.
Let's assume that you are creating your world.Now you have the opportunity to ask
yourself,''How did I create this situation and how can I change it?
It's a good time to create something better for you!
Once you feel free to be you again,then you are over the old hurt.Now you are ready to allow love into your life...real love...with self-acceptance and self-love
Always I will be by your side
I'll never hurt you or make your tears fall
Because I love you with all my heart!There is no feeling more comfortable than knowing you are right next to the person you should be with.
Alex
Sweetheart,Let's make love
All night long
Until all our strength is gone
Hold on tight
Just let go
I want to feel you in my soul
Until the sun comes up
Let's make love, again?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails