January 21, 2010

My high school sweetheart

Rachel
If love is a state that exists within you and someone else triggers that state so that you feel in love,you fall in love.
But how does that process work?
Can you think of someone in your life who instantly brings a smile to your face or a warm feeling inside of you?

One such person for me was my high school sweetheart ''Rachel''
What truly made you great,was a magical quality about you that brought out the best of me.
We began to open up and share personal stories about past pains and joys
We had a lot of fun.
Rachel,I will always cherish the gift God gave me when he gave me You!
When I look at you and see the wonderful friendship we have today
First love is the most pure love because you're so young and untroubled by real world
We hang on that,and get through anything.
My high school sweetheart was solid in my life and it continues,it will be a constant stability for the rest of my life
Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails