January 14, 2010

Defining romantic love

Over the centuries,many people have tried to answer the question,''What is love?''
thought songs,poetry,books and movies.In Shakespeare's plays,people died and even killed for love.
Today some people have created their own definitions of love:''Love is unconditional,''''Love is eternal,'' ''Love knows no boundaries,'' ''Love conquers all,''etc.Many people also distinguish between loving someone and being in love.
Some people go as far as to say,''I love you,but I don't like you.''


There are two different kinds of love: unconditional love,when we truly care and want the best for the other person,and romantic love,when we focus on how the other person makes us feel.
Unconditional love can be summed up as,''I love you and you don't have to love me back.''
and romantic love can be summed up as,''What can you do for me?''
Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails