February 22, 2010

Together

My Darling,
We've worked hard to get where we are today.
We've grown in so many ways----and most of all,in love
Rachel, I wouldn't trade one moment of our life together.
Everything we've shared has only made us stronger,and I know our future holds
even more happiness----because of the wonderful person you are,because of the way you
make me fell....


.....and because every second ,I keep falling even deeper in love with you
You are a ''forever''friend who shares your everyday,who doesn't look for,but deserves,
a loving word of praise...Today,as I think of that wonderful day I met you----and how I
cherish each moment with you....
And since nothing else is as precious to me
As the closeness the two of us share,I want you to know just how deeply I care.
You are always my best friend.
Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails