February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's day

Rachel
You are beautiful
Yes,you're! But you're mine
Love is long,quiet walks.holding hands,and warm,cozy hugs
That make you feel so wanted and so safe,a secret told and s secret kept.
love is the freedom to be yourself with another person and a million simple acts of caring that happen day after day.
And when two people are very,very lucky like us....
love is forever.....no matter how many clown appears in the path of life.
Darling,one look at you is all it takes for me to fall in love all over again.
Something in your smile makes me feel thing I've never felt before.


It's as if I'm discovering you,feeling love for the first time.One kiss from you is all it takes to remind me how special you are to me,how right we are for each other.One touch from you is all it takes to make me forget the rest of the world....and the clowns....
Baby cakes, my beautiful Baby Doll,troubles and cares seem to vanish when we hold each other close.One night with you and I feel indescribably happy,as though I've been given one of the most precious gifts life has to offer---to love and be loved by you.
Being with you,looking into your eyes, holding your hand,touching your cheek,is all it takes to convince me that love was made just for us.
Happy Valentine's day
Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails