August 28, 2010

You are my life!

My darling
My little love,do you remember,
Why today I'm happy?
It means I'm with the person that I love.
Love adorns itself,it seeks to prove inward joy by outward beauty
Love is an endless mystery,for it has nothing else to explain it.
Love's gift cannot be given,it waits to be accepted
And I want to spend the rest of my life with you!
There's no one else who matters more to me,
You are my life!

Sometimes I wonder if you know how very happy you make me
There is nothing I would trade for the way you make me feel
My heart and my love are your----today,tomorrow,and always
You have the power to make my smile,to bring out the best in me,
to lift me up.
You have the power to create beauty in our home and beyond.
And you've always had the power to make our dreams come true.
Rachel,love does work miracles:
So please...allow me to desire you,to love,and being my dream come true,
and the very best thing in my life.
I am thankful.....for twenty four years....share every side of life with you.
Every facet of our life.
You are so understanding,so supportive,and so good.
And----if our tomorrows continue to be a reflection of our beautiful past
our love will surely be one of those things that
turns into forever....lovely....never,ever change.....if I know
what love is,it is because of you.
I love you!
Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails