June 14, 2010

We'll look back

My Babe!
Someday,many years from now,we'll look back on this crazy time in our life together and wonder how we did it all.....and then,those ordinary,everyday moments that we often take for granted will shimmer like stars as we recount then......I'll sit close beside you,you'll take my hand in yours.we'll look at each other and say: ''I'd do it all again.....and i wouldn't change a thing'' there's no one I'd rather go through life with than you.




For my partner in life every step on our journey together has been an adventure......and without each of them,we wouldn't be here today with so much to celebrate,so much to look forward to.....we've got such sweet memories between us-----crazy days to laugh about,not so funny days we thought would never end,joyous times we'll count as the best of our lives.
Rachel,I hope you know this journey we're on means more to me than anything in the world........and nothing sounds better than spending the rest of my life with you.

Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails