February 14, 2012

My Darling when I think of you,
My heart's so full of love.
I know that you were sent to me
As a gift from above.


I think of the Friend you once were,
And though the years go fast,
The days of sweet hugs and kisses,
Are memories that last.



The woman that you've now become,
Just fills my heart with pride.
The love and kindness that you show,
Comes from deep inside.



Thank you for the wife you are,
And company you lend.
You are not only my love,
But also my friend.

It's like God looked at me
And knew exactly what I needed....
 woman who's so beautiful
inside and out
A true friend who knows me
Almost better than I know myself,

So, Rachel,when you see me smiling today,
It's because I know in my soul...
What a  gift you are....
I love that I get to love you and call you my wife!

Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails