February 14, 2011

Happy वलेंतिने's day


When you love someone you'll do anything
All the crazy things that you can't explain
You'll shoot the moon - put out the sun
When you love someone you'll feel it deep inside
And nothing' else can ever change your mind
माय डार्लिंग,
Today will bring you a reason to smile
This is the game of love
Since day one I know you are the one
We've shared something incredible,something that most people only dream of
You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving woman, and I wouldn't trade you for the world.
We have been friends for so long, and I have cherished every moment since the day we met. I love you more and more everyday.
Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.
Happy वलेंतिने's day
Alex


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails