June 22, 2009

True love is not real!

From as far back as I can remember,
I dreamed of finding my true love:
Someone who'd love me always and
whom I would love with all my
heart and soul forever.

I didn't want someone just to pass
the time with.I wanted someone
to be''in love''with,to join in life
with,and to experience the kind
of joy and happiness that would
see us through everything




I wanted someone to share my dreams,
to understand my hops and fears,to
go with me to the mountaintop and
down in the valleys,to learn from the
trials and enjoy the triumphs.

I wanted be inspired by me,to plan together and
grow and travel though time together,
to become one,yet keep our own
identities,too.
I knew finding this person would be
like finding a needle in a haystack,but
if I succeeded,I'd be the luckiest person alive
Now time has passed and faith doesn't
has worked its wonders,and I have
learned that dreams don't come true.
True love is not real and forever....
Whispers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails